We pleased to announce the release of FusionInvoice 2023-3.0! This major release introduces a host of new features, accompanied by numerous alterations and bug fixes.
Here are just a few of the more notable new features and changes:
- - Added Square as a new payment processor option.
- - File storage has been changed from stored in the database to being stored on disk. As part of this update, all files stored in the DB will be exported to disk.
- - For Stripe payment transactions, removed the limitation of Payment Type = Card, so that other payment methods may be used.
- - Add a new Utilities function called Data Seeder. This allows you to create mock data for testing. It can generate data for: clients, quotes, invoices, recurring invoices, expenses, and tasks.
- - Tags are now available in the Quotes module and can be filtered by in the Quotes list.
- - Added the ability to set a default value for new entries to each custom field type except for images.
- - API improvements for list endpoints: Client, Invoices, Quotes, and Payments, we added the ability to filter the list by custom field values (previously filtering was only - possible with fields native to the base table).
- - Users may now add notes and create tasks on inactive clients.
- - Added month to date, quarter to date, year to date to all date range pickers.
- - Added bulk record action functionality to recurring invoices.
- .... and many more new features, changes, and bug fixes.
See our full release notes for the details.
Happy holidays from the FusionInvoice team!