Square Pig LLC is pleased to announce the release of FusionInvoice 2019-2. In addition to many tweaks and bug fixes to make the software run more smoothly, this release offers a new report to show revenue from recurring invoices, restores the ability to manually enter an email address when sending an invoice, includes a new "System" tab on the System Settings page that lists basic system status information., along with many other changes and new features.
Notable updates include:
Enhancements and General Changes
- Added new Recurring Invoice List report.
- Added an "Automatically Email Payment Receipts" setting on the Client records. This setting can be used to override the system default.
- Email addresses can now be free-form typed in to the various email screens in the system.
- Active menu items are now highlighted.
- Fixed a display issue which squished the recurring invoice frequency fields when using a narrow viewport on the recurring invoice edit screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing view overrides from being able to sort on custom fields.
- Fixed a few bugs affecting environments using database table prefixes.
A full list of changes can be found in the 2019-2 release notes.
Existing users can update their software from their FusionInvoice.com account. New users may purchase a FusionInvoice license here. Update and installation instructions can be found on the FusionInvoice 2019 documentation page.