Square Pig LLC is pleased to announce the release of FusionInvoice 2021-1.1. This maintenance release, coming on the heels of the major 2021-1.0 release, provides important bug fixes to FusionInvoice.
- Client Statements now include pre-payments
- The Current FI Version is now shown at the top of the main Setup page.
- Added ability to complete tasks and edit them from within the Client view.
- Certain non-English language files were displaying graphic symbols in place of language specific characters.
- Removed php_value specific size limits on the distributed .htaccess file, as it was causing issues for some hosts.
Existing users can update their software from their FusionInvoice.com account. New users must purchase a FusionInvoice license. Update and installation instructions can be found on the FusionInvoice 2021 documentation page.