Square Pig LLC is pleased to announce the release of FusionInvoice 2019-3.1. This release provides important bug fixes and small updates to FusionInvoice.
Enhancements and General Changes
- Added the Expense ID as a visible field on the Expenses list and entry form.
- The new 'Send Test Email' feature (Configuration->System Settings->Email) could create an error condition when trying to view the Mail Log report, if values for CC or BCC were filled in.
- If a custom field of type URL was added to a base table (Ie. Clients) and the based table's record was added or edited, with the URL field left empty, a prompt would display showing, “Please enter a valid URL…”.
- The newly improved responsive invoice display (better visibility viewing invoices and quotes on mobile devices) could cut off the view for very long invoices.
- The improved Mollie payments gateway could error when attempting a payment for larger amounts.
- The System Settings function (button) Download Database Backup could fail with a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong" error when the MySQL server was configured to use a port other than the default.
Existing users can update their software from their FusionInvoice.com account. New users must purchase a FusionInvoice license. Update and installation instructions can be found on the FusionInvoice 2019 documentation page .
Square Pig LLC is the maker of FusionInvoice, a world renowned web-based invoicing and business management software that’s been helping small businesses and freelancers effortlessly bill and get paid for their products since 2010. Their focus is on helping small businesses grow by offering uncommonly great software that helps automate and simplify.