If you've been wondering why you haven't heard from us much in 2022, it's because we've been hard at work on our largest overhaul to FusionInvoice ever. Today, we are pleased to announce that FusionInvoice 2022-1.0 has been released!
This release upgrades nearly every aspect of FusionInvoice - from our core framework to our UI, making FusionInvoice more powerful, more customizable and more intuitive than ever before.
Here are just a few of the more notable new features:
- New dashboard widgets
- KPI Cards
- Sales Chart
- Open Invoice Aging
- Line Item Discounts
- Credit Card Convenience Fees (surcharges)
- Huge improvements to the Task List widget
- The ability to define recurring tasks
- Greatly improved mobile responsiveness
- Improved security for invoice editing and deleting
- Pop-up tooltips on field labels to help explain their meaning and use
- New light and dark themes
- A new test for duplicate clients
- A new drag and drop UI for attachments
- Improvements to multiple currency handling
- Custom fields can now be set as required
- New filtering capabilities on invoices and quotes lists
- Optional field display on the Client views
- Massive improvements in creating and editing email templates
- And many, many, many more
See our full release notes for the details.
Happy holidays from the FusionInvoice team!
PS. Keep your eyes open for two other big announcements that will be coming on the heals of this release in the coming weeks.