Released 2013-06-03 - Download:
Full Version or Upgrade Version
The upgrade file contains all updates released since 1.2.1. You must have at least version 1.2.1 installed to use the upgrade file.
- Recurring invoices are now automatically emailed when generated, if the mailer is configured and if the system setting is enabled.
Released 2013-05-27 - Download:
Note: I just realized I packaged the upgrade package incorrectly, so it has been removed for now. If you are upgrading an existing installation, just use the install package and do not overwrite your existing application/config folder.
There are a few new features and general changes in this release, but the highlight of this release are the number of bugfixes included. If you are running a previous release of FusionInvoice, you are highly encouraged to upgrade.
If you have at least FusionInvoice 1.2.1 installed, you may use the upgrade file to upgrade your installation. Otherwise, download the full version.
- Guest module now has a dashboard
- Taxes can now be applied to quotes
- Quotes can now be copied
- Logo can now be uploaded to display on login form
- Default payment method can now be set for online payments
- Email can now be configured to use SMTP, sendmail or PHP mail
- Email template tags can now be added to a template by clicking the field to add
- Height increased for invoice terms text area
- Added client name to payment table output
- Fixed IE10 display issue with modal windows
- Line breaks in invoice terms now display properly on PDF
- Model filters are now cleared after query execution
- Literal text value of NULL is no longer imported when importing CSV files
- Invoice numbers no longer revert to 1 after an update
- Fixed missing language variables
- PHP version was not being detected properly on certain servers/hosts
- Calendar view did not include invoices when certain date formats were used
- Fixed bug when adding invoice tax
- Fixed bug affecting realtime item amount calculations
Released 2013-03-26 - Download:
- Invoice logos can now be uploaded and output on invoices
- Added support for variables inside email templates (see documentation)
- Pagination is now much more efficient
- Added client name to recurring invoice table
- Client name on Quote view now links back to Client view
- Recurring invoice CRON job will now include invoices with a next date <= today, not just = today
- Recurring invoices can now be deleted
- A number of bugfixes were made; review development commits for details
Released 2013-03-03 - Download:
- Current version is now displayed in System Settings.
- Improved navigation in client area with large number of clients.
- Added support for currencies not using decimal points.
- Various form fields now autofocus.
- Inactive clients no longer show on Dashboard list of recent client.
- Invoice Aging report now only gathers information on clients with amounts to report.
- Added missing language variables.
- Custom date format is now carried over to invoices sent by email.
- Create Invoice and Create Quote on client list now populate client name in lookup field.
Released 2013-02-17 - Download:
Full Version or Upgrade Version
- Delete folder /application/helpers/dompdf from web server
- Delete file /application/helpers/dompdf_helper.php from web server
- Improved security in user account password hashing
- Replaced domPDF with mPDF for proper unicode character output
- Fixed bug on payment form